Sunday, May 8, 2011

We are expecting!!!...past 2 months in review

My sister has been begging me to start one of these, so on Mothers Day I am feeling extra blessed and decided she might be right (for once.). So, here it goes! For those of you who don't know yet, Kyte and I are expecting a precious baby the end of October, due date is October 23. Yes, Kyte might be spending his 30th birthday in the hospital :). We found out in late Feb., below is a pic from the first ultra sound at 5.5 weeks and then one at 6 wks 3 days. We heard the little heart beating away at the 6 week appointment, such an amazing experience . We waited to share the news with our parents until we had our 9 week ultrasound and everything looked good. Below is a pic of that ultrasound and the delicious cupcakes that my sister made for the cookout when we broke the news.








We broke the news to them with our Allie girl. They all thought they were never going to have grand babies, only grand-pups so we thought it fitting that Allie tell them they were finally getting a grand baby. Here is her pic:
I have been incredibly lucky and felt great the whole way up to this point. In fact the day I took my first test, I ran the frost bite 10K in 56 mins, I have since ran the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k and just did the Ramble Run 5k yesterday. Below is a pic of Kyte and I from Charleston, I was around 11 weeks in it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.