Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 months



We have been told that 4 to 6 months are the most enjoyable.  And I must say it is off to a pretty amazing start.  His little squeals of pure joy are priceless.  Here are some of the things I want to remember from the past month…
-He weighs 14lbs and 13.5ozs (and for my sister who thinks he is a chubby baby, you weighed 18.6 lbs at your 4 month check-upJ)
-He is 25 ¼ inches long.
-He woke up with a bottom left front tooth on Sunday, Feb 19!!
-Today while screaming from his shots, I could see his bottom right tooth about to break through.
-Each morning after his first bottle, we do tummy time and watch Chuggington and then Mickey Mouse clubhouse before I go to work.
-He is such a morning person and loves to see his Mimi or G-Mama arrive to keep him, he usually greets them with a big smile and a squeal.
-His first nap of the day is in our bed, he looks so tiny in it and it is the most precious thing to see.
-Bath time with his Daddy is his favorite time of day.  He loves to kick in the water!  We have signed him up for swim classes starting April 28.
-He spent his first day away at his Mimi and Pops house and was a little angel (not that I expected any less, ha!)
-While we eat dinner, he swings in his swing and thinks it hilarious when we spin around in the bar stools to see him.
-He managed to do a complete 180 one night.  When I went to get him up the next morning his feet were where his head started out the night before.
-He has figured out that when lying alone in his pack-n-play or on the floor with his mobile, if he does this really loud fake cry/yell, that someone will come to check on him and when he sees you he gives the biggest grin.
-Mate came to see him and randomly sang Miley Cyrus “Party in the USA” and he found it to be pretty funny.
-He can almost turn over, but not quite.  However, I am not ready for the middle of the night wake-ups when he gets turned over and then can’t get back to where he wants to be.
-We now have to make sure he is strapped in his swing, he gets really excited and I am pretty sure would kick himself right out of it if he wasn't buckled in.
-As you can see in the above pic, he has started to be amused by his reflection and loves to smile and laugh at it.
I can’t wait for the months ahead as his little personality continues to develop.  He is such a little blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.