-I now try to remember to put shoes on him when we go out in public, he loves to stand on his own and move between things. Which can make for really dirty feet if I forget shoes. Ewe.
-He has gotten much better with his balance and letting go of one object to move to another.
-Crawlers should not be able to move so fast. I swear he gets up and runs when I am not looking.
-We are working on getting in a back right molar which will make for 9, yes NINE teeth.
-Sticking his tongue out is one of his favorite things to do. I attribute pray that its only teething.
-I can't even remember all the new foods he tried this month, some of them were kiwi, melon, salmon, crab legs, pizza (on whole wheat crust ha!), spaghetti, eggs, goldfish.
-He is obviously a good eater. For now.
-We switched to a big boy car seat this month so falling asleep in the car has, for the most part, become a past time.
-The house has been babyproofed. Every cabinet, drawer and toilet locked. Gate at top and bottom of the stairs. No picture on any table. No decoration on any surface. Every door to every room closed.
-He still loves being outside.
-No to him means "I am going to flash a really cute smile, shake my head no, and keep doing whatever she is telling me not to do"
-He learned how to clap this month and does it when ever he hears excitement in someones voice or hears other people clapping and cheering. Or when he finishes his meal.
-The kid loves to dance and pat to the rhythm of music. If any kind of music is playing, he will be moving.
-He has a strange obsession with humidifiers. and a great memory where they are in the house. Turn your head for 2 secs and he is either in our bedroom or in his trying to get to the water in them.
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is his favorite show, thus the reason my house is going to turn into a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Oct 20.
-So much for not using multi-media as means of entertainment. whoops.
-We dropped down to just 3 bottles a day.
-He still enjoys going for runs in the stroller, yay!
-He also started waving and saying "bye bye bye bye" this month.
In the pic below, he was waving to people as they walked by on the street while we were waiting on Kyte to meet us downtown.
And to close, something I forgot to include in last months blog...Since Taygan could focus on Kytes name tag (it has a brushed gold finish) he has been fascinated with it every evening when Kyte comes in from work and says Hi to him. As he gained control of his muscles he started reaching for it, then developed control of his pincher grasp to where he could grab it, and last month became strong enough to pull the magnets apart and success! He came away with Daddy's name tag. Kyte and I have just found it fascinating to watch him grow and develop in doing what to us is such a simple task. Needless to say the name tag went in the scrapbook and Kyte got a new one for work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.