Monday, June 6, 2011

Halfway There and All the way Blessed :)

We had our 20 week (yay for halfway!!) sonogram today and we have a healthy, active, growing baby boy!! All the measurements were right in line with where they should be. His heartbeat was 147. His kidneys were just a little large for 20-weeks but Dr. Councell said that its very normal and 99 out of 100 times when they check them again in 4 weeks they will be normal. He said to just think of it as a good excuse to sneak one more ultra sound in, woohoo! He was moving around the whole time so some of the ultrasound pics are a tad blurry, as the nurse was trying to snap the pics she said "You have one happy baby" :) He is breech right now, but we hope that with plenty of time left he changes that! And we had one more pic to confirm that we definitely have a little man ;) I have been able to feel him moving around for the past few days now. I actually felt him for the first time the afternoon I sent out the previous blog post about not being able to feel him yet, ha! It is the most incredible feeling! I have seen my belly actually move twice while using the heart monitor to listen to his little heartbeat, of course Kyte wasn't looking directly at my stomach so he hasn't seen it just yet. As of my appointment I have gained 7lbs. Thank you all so much for your continued thoughts and prayers, we are so blessed to have a healthy baby on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.