Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22 weeks & 8 years :)




Sunday marked 22 weeks. The pics above and below are from yesterday, so 22 weeks 2 days and definitely growing! I am now able to feel movement most of the time when he is awake. He tends to wake up around 10pm and I feel him most of time if I wake up in the middle of the night. He is usually moving around from the time I wake up until 10am or so when he goes back to sleep for the rest of the day. My sister was able to feel and see him move for the first time this past Saturday. We spent a weekend up in Gatlinburg at a cabin and when I woke up around 630am Saturday he was performing some gymnastics in there :) After Mate finally woke up he gave one more flip for her to feel and then settled down for a nap.

I am still feeling really good and thankfully sleeping well. I am having some minor lower back pain, but nothing major. Last week I splurged and purchased a "snoogle" pregnancy body pillow, it arrived yesterday and I can't wait to put it to use!

Yesterday, June 21, was mine and Kyte's 8 year anniversary. I am not real sure where 8 years has gone!! We enjoyed a delicious dinner downtown at Zambras. Even though I wasn't able to indulge in my favorite item on the menu, sesame encrusted scallops, it was still an amazing dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.