As I had stated in my previous blog post, my goal for the next few weeks was to get our spare closests cleaned out and organized so that our new addition would have room for his belongings. Well, we got a kick start on that when we got a call shortly after that blog post that our house was showing the following Friday. The spare bedroom was disaster, it had a crib, a day bed, two strollers and baby clothes strewn about it. So we spent that Thursday evening after work taking down the day bed and cleaning out the closets so we could put his clothes and strollers in them. Now the only thing left in his room is his crib :) a clean slate to start decorating!

and his closet is becoming packed full of his own little things. My mom has been wonderful and started buying diapers for us in all sizes!

My sister also mailed me a sweet little surprise, the first item purchased off our registry...this adorable Dr.Seuss bib with kites on it!

The above pic was taken last week, I think I was 25 wks 2 days in it. I am still feeling good, although I am starting to have periods of restlessness. I did have one night last week where he became so active when I laid down to go to sleep that I ended up not falling asleep for several hours. He was doing some marching on my left side and no matter how many times I rolled over or tried to move him, he kept at it. He finally settled down about 2am and I was able to get a few minutes of shut eye. I can definitely tell he is growing and getting stronger. Before I was able to drift off while feeling his little bumps of movements and now there is no falling asleep when he is active :) You can also see my belly move much more now when he moves. I was watching TV one night on the couch with my arm laying over my stomach and you could even see my arm moving as my belly moved, such amazing little expierences ;) I cannot believe I am already at 26 weeks with less than 100 days to go. We go back for the 4-d ultrasound in 2 weeks, on Monday, Aug 1, and we can't wait to see how much he has grown!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.