The 4th of July weekend marked the beginning of week 24! Again, I have no idea where the time has gone! As he grows I am starting to have some lower back pain. He seems to be carrying very low which is what I am assuming is causing the pain as my lower back works to support him. I am feeling him move on a daily basis now, some days much more than others but from what I have read, that seems to be normal for this time in the pregnancy. Of course I worry myself to death on days that I dont feel him quite as often. I go back tomorrow for a sonogram to double check his kidneys and make sure they are now where they should be for 24 weeks. When we went at 20 weeks, they were just above the margins set for that point in his growth. So prayers please for a healthy check up tomorrow :) Here are some pics from our busy weekend.The weekend started with a shower for Kendra, she is 7 weeks ahead of me:


Thank goodness for friends with kids already!! Our friend Robert gave us the beautiful crib, which happen to be the exact one I wanted, and another friend, Tammy, has given me a lot of the clothes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.