Weight Gain - 10lbs
Blood Pressure - 92/62
Belly Measurement - 30 weeks
Taygan's heartbeat was healthy and strong. Dr. Jackson did ask how large Kyte and I were when we were born, Kyte was 6lbs 11ozs and I was 7lbs 1oz . He said Taygan was on track to be about the same size, def not too much bigger. Which is totally fine with me! He is still very active. Most anytime of day or night I can feel him bumping and moving around in there. I also believe I felt him have the hiccups for the first time this past Saturday. It was a very rhythmic sensation and lasted for about 10-15 minutes. I was eating at Brixx with Mom and Mate and she was able to feel him moving around with them. So crazy to think that there is a little person inside me with hiccups!
We have first baby shower this Saturday, or baby party as we have decided to call it, and cannot wait! I feel like a little kid counting the days down till Christmas :) Here is a cute pic of Louis (yes, he can be cute) in the baby rocker to end...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.