Weight Gain - 11lbs
BP - 100/60
Belly Measurement - 32 weeks
Taygan's heartbeat was between 140 and 150. While measuring my belly, Dr. Pestoff said "You are just full of baby!" Oh yes, how I know! He is definitely in cramped quarters in there and as everyone always reminds me, he is only going to get more cramped. I think I feel and see every move he makes, which is A LOT. He is still very, very active!! Sometimes he will move a certain way and I will have to adjust him to get his weight off my bladder or get him out of my ribs. We both continue to be very healthy so we will have our next check up in two weeks, on Friday the 16th. After that check up we will go for the 36 week check at which point the doctors will begin checking my cervix. I can't believe are almost to the end of this amazing journey!! I can only hope and pray that the next 7 (or less!) weeks are as enjoyable as the previous 32 :)
We had our first baby shower last Saturday and I will post a blog with pictures as soon as I get them. We had an amazing time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.