We are just over the 35 week mark! Where is the time going?!? I am starting to feel some spells of the uncomfortableness that everyone has been warning me about. The little guy is definitely getting bigger and as he stretches and rolls around he is stretching my belly to the max. You can usually see which side his back and butt are against because he keeps them sticking out and my belly stays un-even. His little butt stays up in my ribs, which keeps me sitting up straight most of the time and when I do slouch he will roll around and sit me straight up. He gets the hiccups several time each day and has started to get aggravated when he gets them. I will often feel a hiccup and then feel him squirm. This is cute as long as it isn't at 3am, ha ha! I am also starting to feel some braxton hicks contractions. They seem to happen later in day and evening, my belly will contract and get super hard, but no pain with them....YET (as Dr. Councell so nicely reminded me of on Friday) I had my 34 week check up (I was actually 34wks 5 days) this past Friday, we are still healthy and growing as we should be :)Weight Gain - 15 pounds
BP - 102/62
Belly Measurement - 35 weeks
Taygan's heartbeat was good and strong. We are so blessed to have had such a smooth road up to this point and pray that it continues :)
We have had two more showers since my last post and gotten so many wonderful gifts!! We can't thank all our friends and family for everything!! The pic below is from our family shower here in Asheville. Lisa had this cake topper and cupcakes made by Tiffany's Bakery in Candler, it was amazing and a perfect design for Kyte and I!! It had all our little puppies along with Taygan's bed, the detail was insane and it was all edible!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.