Sunday, May 20, 2012

7 Months!


So, time really does fly when you have a child.  I am so glad I have this blog, because I know as the years go by all these amazing little milestones will be just a blur.  Taygan is at such a fun age and still such a happy boy, we eat up every single minute with him. Here are a few highlights from the past month:
-This month Taygan began staying with Mrs. Katie (a friend of a friend) 3 days every other week. She has an 18 month old who is crazy about him.
-We are still introducing new solid foods, this month I made green beans (freshly canned by my grandfather), zucchini, yellow squash, peaches (fresh from SC), and carrots.
-His new thing as of today is to not swallow his food, instead he will hold it on his tongue and gag himself.  Yes, this makes meal time very entertaining.
-With the teething that's going on, everything goes in his mouth. 
-He is beginning to stand and put all his weight on his legs..and I think its the most adorable thing ever.
 -I obsessively take pictures of him (as most of you know).  My phone just went over 1000 in memory.
-Sitting outside just watching the dogs and listening to all the sounds will occupy him for quite a while. 
-His top right front tooth is now beginning to break through the gum.  I noticed the first little spot of white while we were outside yesterday.
-He loves to look in his bath tub toy basket and talk to his toys. Love his little bottom!
 -He is sitting up on his own.  I still keep soft stuff around him for the occasional topple.
-He had his first ride in the grocery cart like a big boy.
-The kid has never met a stranger, he gives anyone that speaks to him a huge grin.
-Scout, his talking dog, that he got from the Easter bunny is his favorite toy.   
-He finished his swim classes and got a ribbon!  And then used it as a chew toy...
-On his own he cut himself down to 4 feeds a day.  This past Tuesday he all out refused his bottle before his bath and hasn't had it since.
I will leave you with his dancing skills....sorry on the video quality, but, ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.