How has it been over 2 months since I last posted?? And how has it been almost 2 years since this pic...
Those shoes looked so big at the Gender Reveal Party in May 2011 and now..
I wish I had a pause button. Taygan is at such a fun age! I am that obsessive mom who takes pictures of EVERY single thing he does. I am ok with that. Soon enough he will be at the age when he wont smile for a picture for me. Here are some highlights from over the past couple months:
-On Christmas morning (I will post Christmas pics in a seperate post) he started doing this gasp and then opening his mouth and acting surprised. I think he picked it up from Kyte and doing it when he would do something new and we would act so proud. Well, obviously its much cuter when he does it :)
-Peek-a-boo is his favorite game
-Bathtime is still his favorite time of day. He now will voluntarily stick his own face down in the water and blow bubbles. I honestly think if we made the water a little deeper he would go all the way under it.
-He fell off the couch for the first time. But, since about 12 months, he learned how to climb off feet first and we dont worry about him. He will even get off our bed with no help.
-The little monkey figured out how to take the outlet covers out of the outlets.
-Very rarely will he relax and just sit with us on the couch, but when he does he goes all out
-Kyte found a power wheels GL that he HAD to have for Taygan. So I was the crazy mom in line at Target on T-Day, ready to mow down anyone who stood between me and this toy made for a 3yr old that I was getting for my 1 yr old. 5 mph doesnt seem that fast until you put your child in it and hit the gas. Needless to say, it stays turned off and he climbs in and out of it for now.
-And let's his bff, Cruz, hang out in it with him.
-And, of course has to keep it clean (Kyte Jr.).
-He is doing really well with learning baby sign language. We have mastered all done, please, more, and thank you.
-There still isnt much he wont eat. I know that day is coming.
-We still go to Highland Brewery every Friday, but instead of the boys hanging out in their carriers asleep, they are RUNNING everywhere. To catch a pic of them is practically impossible.
Note our tight grips on them, haha!
-While Dad does push-ups, Taygan will climb on his back and then go for a ride.
-He also does squats while we do them and will do one for you if you ask him.
-We take him for a run every Saturday morning and he usually will take a nap while Kyte pushes him. Running with a 25lb weight is def a challenge, esp with the hills around Asheville. This is a pic from the Jingle Bell 5k we ran in Dec.
Ok, I think that's enough for now. (Side note: Elizabeth Baker, I hope you enjoyed this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.