Monday, January 21, 2013
What does Mom say?
So I have thought from the very beginning of my use of the word "No" with Taygan that he found it to be a big joke. Little did I know that he knew exactly what I was saying and what it meant. While upstairs one evening, he was banging on the TV screen and as I repeatedly told him NO and asked him to stop (as he continued, with out flinching) I finally said "Taygan, what did Mom say?!?" What happened next totally caught me off guard. He turned around, looked right at me and said "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooooooo". Well, that answers that question. He knows EXACTLY what I am saying. So he will now do something that he is not suppose to and then yell NO. Oh these next few years of the terrible two's two-sixteen, should be fun! Here for your enjoyment is Taygan telling you what Mom says....and a bright note, at least he signs "Thank You" to me at the end when I thank him for walking away from the fireplace ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.