We finally had a measurable snow at the house!! This was the first one since Taygan was born. So Taygan and I got a snow day! Only problem was that Kyte hates to buy anything warm for Taygan because he swears he is ALWAYS hot so we had NO snow clothes. I put on my mom thinking cap and came up with some layering for "snow clothes" and we headed out. However I forgot one main part of a snow outfit. Gloves. Right away it was way too cold on his little hands and he wanted me to get the snow off of them.
As a result our snow fun lasted about 5 mins, ha! But it was very pretty from the porch.
Other things happening with this crazy 16 month old:
-Pitching of fits. Yes, all out fits. Sit in the floor and dramatically cry.
-He loves to play hide-n-seek.
-The lid drawer is his favorite place to play.
-Being an over reactive first time mom, I made a dr appt to check some little lumps out at the base of his neck. They are normal lymph nodes (thank goodness), and the dr said he was a perfect healthy boy (duh!)
-All four of his molars have broken through the gums. One is completely in.
-His first "eye" tooth (I think that's what it's called) is starting to come in.
-He wears a size 5 shoe (when Kyte will leave them on him. The kid has the hottest feet EVER.)
-He still loves getting a haircut.
-"Shoes" is one of his favorite words. Only becasue he knows that putting them on means he gets to go outside, which is his favorite place to be.
-I am considering trying the word "No" in a language other than English. He does not seem to be getting it or listen to me care when I say it in English.
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still his favorite show.
-His favorite book is a baby Einstein book "I See Me". Believe me, I have read it 105002 times.
Not a day passes that Kyte and I don't put him to bed and walk out of his room saying what a cute little guy he is. He makes our days. His smile will light up a room and we are beyond blessed to have such a healthy, happy toddler!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.