Friday, February 15, 2013

Scrub'a Dub-Dub, Crazy Boy in the Tub

Since his first bath, bath time has been his and Kyte's favorite time of the day.  No surprise since Kyte would practically live in the tub when he was little and would still stand in the shower until he shriveled up.  Seriously, bath time is magical for Taygan.  He can be fussy, crying and just a mess, but put him in the tub and he is in the best mood ever.   Just recently he started to make himself laugh over nothing and then just keep laughing, which makes Kyte and I laugh until we cry.  Here is an episode from bath time one night this week.  Mind you he isn't laughing AT anything, just laughing to hear himself laugh.
I know, I know, it's a hard job to be this guys mom, but someone has to do it.
I think these two would do this 24 hours a day.  


I am not happy with how big my baby, ugh toddler looks in this pic.  But he is adorable :) We brush teeth every morning and night.  After we brush them for him for a few seconds, he has to be a big boy and brush on his own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.