A rainy Sunday equals a minute for me to do nothing and update the blog. You're welcome!
Here is a snapshot of what our busy little bee is up to at a year and half of age.
Climbing on anything and everything:
What isn't pictured above is how he will climb in a patio chair and if it's close enough to the table then use it to climb on top of the deck table. How do I know this? I looked out the window to see him on top of the table one day. Needless to say the chairs are all now pulled back from under the table where he isn't tempted to climb from the them to the table.
He had his first flights this month and did great! We had a layover missed our flight coming back from Dallas so we killed time by walking around the airport.
The kid loves to run and isn't afraid of falling. He will run up and down the hill in our yard, sometimes he eats some grass on the way down but will get right up and do it again.
He still gets to watch cartoons in Mom and Dads bed on Saturday morning. He gets so excited when I take him in the room and he sees "Da-Da" in the bed. He looks like such a big boy in this picture but I love his sleepy little eyes (he gets those from Kyte, who resembles a chipmunk when he wakes up, ha!)
His vocab now includes night-night, bites, eat, shoes, belly, toes, Mate, Mimi, Pop and as of today Dot & Ben :) He is just now starting to be a little parrot and attempt to say most anything we ask (or don't ask him to say ha!), let the fun begin.
Thankfully he is still a really good eater! Some of his favorite foods now are blueberries, mango, cucumbers with ranch dip, and egg sandwiches. I find myself not giving him onions a lot because I don't like them but if Kyte is eating a loaded sandwich or burrito Taygan will take a big ole' bite of it and always ask for more. The only think I have found that he dislikes is rice. Weird, right? It must be the texture. He normally only gets home cooked meals, but I was lazy this past Friday and didn't cook so he got to eat pizza while we were at Highland, and I think he liked it...
We finally did it. We went My dad made us go to Chuck E Cheese. And I will admit, the pizza wasn't half bad and Taygan loved the rides! The jeep ride below was one of his favorites, it moved around as if you were 4-wheeling. I swear the kid isn't afraid of anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.