Can you believe how much this little guy has changed in a year?! Where did my baby go?! It seems to be an Easter Tradition for him to sleep in. This year he woke up a little after 9am, maybe he will wake up earlier when he knows the Easter Bunny is coming. This year the Easter Bunny left a trail to his basket...
I would hate for you think that the whole day went by and this adorable face never once cried...
But snap into reality...
Yep, that is how the family picture went. Welcome to life with a toddler. So needless to say shortly after those melt downs, it was nap time. For all of us.
I had decided that I wasn't going to dye eggs with him this year since his little hands move way faster than mine. But since the weather was nice, we headed out to the back to dye some (after the nap of course.)
After they dried, we gave them to him to see what he would do with them.
And I guess because he was used to the plastic eggs and them coming apart in the center, he thought these should too.
His reaction to it breaking apart is priceless, I just love his little voice...
And a pic from the day after Easter to close, this is what our house is like most evenings just before bedtime when we let Allie in to say goodnight.
He goes crazy when he sees his doggie!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.